FABFITFUN What? Today’s post is all about this new trending subscription box.
And wow, they seriously were not over-selling the excitement involved. I have been anxiously waiting every day since the e-mail arrived confirming that the box had shipped. 7 days…and it arrived on my doorstep. In Canada. FANTASTIC.
I contemplated filming a box opening or a video review, but my nerves and shyness got the best of me this time around. I will owe you guys a video in the near future – – don’t let me forget about it.
Now on to the review. Don’t worry if you haven’t heard about this subscription before, I’m going to tell you all about. Sit right down, grab some coffee and continue reading.
So the FabFitFun box is unlike many other beauty subscription boxes for a couple of reasons:
1. They only send full-sized items. This means you won’t use a product twice, fall in love with and then the bottle is empty, never to be seen again.
2. It ships quarterly. So you will always get the latest, top quality items for each new season: winter, spring, summer and fall.
3. Each shipment is specially crafted to suit your personal preferences, styles, and selections. You fill out a brief survey to help filter out your options.
4. Each box typically has anywhere from $300 and upwards worth of products. For the price of the box itself, you can’t go wrong. I paid approx. $65.00 Canadian. I’ll be sharing great promo codes within this article. Keep reading…
What was inside?
- MILLY: Zip Pouch ($45)
- EMERALD DUV: “Joshua Tree’ Cage Bracelet ($80)
- DEBORAH LIPPMAN: Nail Polish Set in Blue Orchid/Like A Virgin ($19)
- BRIOGEO: RosarcoMilk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray ($20)
- KARUNA: Hydrating+ Face Mask ($28)
- DR.BRANDT: Microdermabrasion Age Defying Exfoliator ($79)
- REALHER: Lip Kit in Deep Nude ($48)
- GYPSY 05: Roundie (Beach/Picnic Blanket)( $50)
Total Retail Value: $369
How amazing do these products sound? Get your very own FabFitFun Box by using my direct link (click here) and use the following promo code: BUNNIES for $10.00 off your subscription.
** This post contains Affiliate Links. If you purchasing something after clicking any links on this page, I will be making a small commission. There is no added cost to you.