This dinner idea really was pure luck. There wasn’t a recipe for me to follow and I simply just tossed a few items into a casserole dish and hoped for the best. Luckily, the family gobbled it up and enjoyed it. Although, we were not big fans of the broccoli.
You Will Need:
- 1/2 Package of Elbow Macaroni Noodles (cooked and drained)
- I Package of Sliced Mushrooms (I fried them)
- 1/2 Cup of Cooked Broccoli
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 2 Chicken Breasts (cubed and cooked)
- 2 Jars of Pasta Sauce (you could probably just use one)
- 2 1/2 Cups of Shredded Cheese
Directions: Place the noodles in the roasting pan/casserole dish, then layer each item on top, then cover with the shredded cheese and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This recipe made enough to serve to my family of 5 twice. I place the left over food in a freezer bag and stored in the freezer to use at a later time. Thaw and cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.