This summer has been incredibly hectic for me; I apologize for not getting this up sooner for all you lovely folks.
Reminder, the FabFitFun subscription box is a quarterly membership that ships to Canada and the US with each changing season (Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter). The quarterly charge is $49.99USD. For my fellow Canadians, it’s a total cost of approx $70.00 with shipping charges. This low-cost is well worth it when you know that you are getting quality and trending items valued at over $300.00.
1. Michael Stars Ruana – Value $54 (annual subscribers were able to choose their print)
2. Kris Nations Mystic Bar Necklace – Value $58
3. BKR Bottle in Rosie – Value $35 (Blue or Pink)
4. Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate – Value $29
5. Avene Eau Thermale Ultra-Light Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion – Value $24
6. Cargo HD Picture Perfect Highlighter in Bronze – Value $30
7. Way of Will Post Training Massage Oil – Value $29.50
8. Understated Leather Travel Set – Value $28 (This was the mystery item. Subscribers were able to select a traveler, artist or chef item.
Extra: Vital Proteins Marine Collagen Sample – Value $2.50 (This item doesn’t count towards the value of the box)
Tell me, what do you think of the Summer 2017 FabFitFun box? Are you a fan of the mystery choice options? Which mystery option did you choose?
Previous FabFitFun Reviews